Name:
Location: Luang Prabang, Laos


Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

Locations of visitors to this page

Friday, July 06, 2007

Ella's imagination

Mostly just a few photos of Ella.

I'm still busy studying for boards and... ummm... playing Go online. My father-in-law plays all the time, so it's an addictive way to bond, sort of.

The weather is clearing up, so maybe I'll be able to get out more. Planning a trip for next week. Still trying to write my Lesotho retrospectives. It's hard... I'll keep on it.

On to the photos:


Do you think this is a sign of OCD?

















Ella likes making "tea" in MinSeo's ExerSaucer. The "teapot" is the red thing that looks like a silo, the "microwave" is the little round depression, and her hand is in the milk/sugar dispenser.












A demonstration of the "grumpy face". She does this on cue when you ask for the grumpy face.













And, practicing for nude toddler chopstick racing. Her grandmother spent all week comparison shopping for training chopsticks. Ella broke them after about 1o minutes. One of life's many small tragedies.



p.s. she has a heat rash, which is why she's topless in all these photos.

Comments on "Ella's imagination"

 

Blogger Emily and Ike said ... (12:35 AM) : 

We love grumpy face.
Emily and Ike

 

Blogger Emily and Ike said ... (8:59 AM) : 

Hey, can you hook us up with a couple pairs of training chopsticks - one for my mom and one for little Atticus?
Emily

 

Blogger Greg said ... (9:28 AM) : 

We'll see if we can find something a bit more durable... If not here, then I know where to get them in Seattle.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:42 PM) : 

Any word on my Africa pictures?


Liz

 

Blogger Greg said ... (1:59 PM) : 

I miss you too.

check your e-mail.
g

 

post a comment