Name:
Location: Luang Prabang, Laos


Weather Forecast | Weather Maps

Locations of visitors to this page

Friday, June 29, 2007

Jeckyl and Hyde



Dialogue:
Ella: Come dance, Min-Seo.

Come dance, Min-Seo.

Watch a little bit more.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
No, no, no, no, no, NO!

Then I had to intervene and Ella visited the naughty corner for two minutes.

Comments on "Jeckyl and Hyde"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (9:19 PM) : 

I would be upset to - I mean, he wouldn't pay attention. He turned off her music. Come on!

 

Blogger Greg said ... (8:27 PM) : 

I'm telling MinSeo you called her a dude.

 

Blogger Ian said ... (9:07 PM) : 

Oop!

 

Blogger Gobi Lily said ... (4:10 AM) : 

Hi Greg,
this is Lily, can you email me your and kim's email addresses? I don't even have your email addresses. I'd like to introduce our Korean intern to you guys. She just arrived in Seoul....
Hugs to the fam!
Lily

 

Blogger Unknown said ... (2:35 AM) : 

Jac says "I object! I see nothing wrong with Ella's behavior." (and I can verify that if I were to turn off Jac's music while she was dancing, I'd get a lot worse than no no no-ed. Also, Jac wouldn't have to spend any time in the naughty corner.)

 

Blogger Greg said ... (7:42 AM) : 

I had to turn off the camera so you didn't witness Ella's crime of passion (for the "musical train"... It started getting a little Rodney King in the living room. That's why the naughty corner happened.

Ella's gotten very possessive of other people's things... The musical train is MinSeo's, but whenever Ella sees her on it she goes into predator mode and attacks with no mercy. It's rather impressive. I think Ella will, indeed, become a Taekwando grand master one day.

 

post a comment